“I assure you, as often as you did it for one of my least brothers, you did it for me.” Matthew 25:40
PTPA is a Catholic, non-profit organization whose mission is to live the Gospel by seeking, building and maintaining twinning relationships between parishes in the U.S. and parishes in Haiti and Latin America.
We strive to fulfill this mission through a faithful commitment to:
- Deepen cross-cultural understanding in twinning relationships that builds solidarity and respect between parishes,
- Transform lives and enrich spiritual growth through shared faith,
- Achieve sustainable and lasting impact through our programs and initiatives,
- Share resources and knowledge about effective solutions to alleviate poverty, and
- Be compassionate, caring and loving stewards of God’s kingdom.